It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Bournemouth O2 Review
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:49 pm 
I just wanted to say what a wonderful time we had at the Bournemouth gig, I took my wife and 13 year old son, we were lucky enough to have VIP tickets, which made the evening even more special. We also met a fan who had bought a one way ticket from Australia to follow the band around on most of their gigs and as VIP too!! What a fan and great to meet you James.

We stood at the very front and enjoyed a brilliant performance by The Slow Readers Club, a brave acoustic performance, with just two of them on guitars, well done guys!

James were, as ever fantastic, playing many from their new album along with some great older tracks. The highlights of the evening were Tim crowd surfing alongside us during Catapult and later walking through the crowd, whilst performing Say Something, great memories that will stay with us forever.

Being at the very front, we did expect to be shoved and pushed a bit, but this was not the case, a very well behaved crowd - real James fans!

It was very sad to hear that Tim was attacked, whilst performing in the crowd at the Llandudno gig, hopefully an isolated incident by a drunken idiot. Please read Tim's Blog, if you haven't already. It would be such a shame for this unique and special part of seeing James live come to an end, because of a few selfish drunken idiots.

Thanks to The Slow Readers Club and James for such a special and memorable evening.