It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:54 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:46 am 

I Received this email today (SEE BELOW)
Does anyone know if its genuine? has a spanish domain!
The link in it points to townsend-music.com
http://r.mail-townsend-music.com/tr/cl/ ... hkZJITzxqE

James Online Store <donotreply@tmstor.es>
00:02 (11 hours ago)

to johnelliott
Thank you for your recent purchase on the James Store.

Please login to your account here to download the new instant grat track.

Kind Regards,

TM Stores Customer Service Team

This message was sent by Townsend Music, Units 4 & 5 Iridium Close, Burnley Bridge Business Park, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 7EJ on behalf of our client.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:53 pm 
Yep; it's legit.....'Coming Home pt. 2' see story posted in the news page today:

News
Video for Coming Home (Pt.2) unveiled by Clash Magazine
27th June 2018
This morning Clash Magazine unveil our wonderful and sweet new video for Coming Home Pt.2, directed by Leif Tilden.
Watch here, and if you love it, spread the word!
And in further welcome news, if you’ve pre-ordered your copy of Living In Extraordinary Times from the web shop here on wearejames.com or digitally from iTunes, you’ll now be able to collect your free instant download of this song.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:29 am 
On August 1st I received an email from the James store informing me that there was another free download available for people who preordered the new album. When I logged onto my store account I clicked the link for "Complete zip" for "James - Living In Extraordinary Times Deluxe CD Album". The only tracks that were downloaded were the four tracks which were previously provided and NOT the complete album.
What a burn!
As I live in Canada I will have to wait at least another week to receive the cd.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:50 am 
[quote="ikwihf"]On August 1st I received an email from the James store informing me that there was another free download available for people who preordered the new album. When I logged onto my store account I clicked the link for "Complete zip" for "James - Living In Extraordinary Times Deluxe CD Album". The only tracks that were downloaded were the four tracks which were previously provided and NOT the complete album.
What a burn!
As I live in Canada I will have to wait at least another week to receive the cd.[/quote]
Same thing happened to me. It shouldn't state 'Complete Deluxe CD Album' and not contain all 16 tracks. Perhaps it will be available soon. Otherwise, it's a complete screw up. Very disappointed!