It is currently Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:35 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Re: How i got a loan
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:26 pm 
truly,i want to appreciate LAPO micro finance for giving me a €9000 loan to take care of my sick child . if you need urgent loan avoid getting fraud by fake lenders and apply through real loan company email lapofunding960@gmail.com
Whatsapp +447883183014

Post subject: Re: How i got a loan
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:06 pm 
Crypto is the best investment in the world today & hope for the nearest future, thus the reason I decided to invest a large share of my savings into btc. Unfortunately for me, I invested with the wrong company because I was referred to it by a buddy, over $80k worth of my btc was stolen from my wallet, I slipped into depression and almost considered suicide until I decided to try King Zeus btc recovery service. Within 5days, Zeus recovered over half of my stolen coins and all I had to provide him was the details of the transactions and the cheap recovery cost. He’s assured me that all my coins will be recovered within 2 weeks and I’m amazed by this skill of his. He can be reached on 754-999-2990 & hackkingzeus@gmail.com for all recovery jobs.

Post subject: Good day
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:24 pm 
I would strongly love to recommend the services of the best team of dark web hackers. They are professional and very discreet in carrying out their jobs, they have the best customer service agents and satisfaction at heart. If you have any services you wish to contact them for, go on albertgonzalezwizard (@) gmail com / Whatsapp +31684181827 or Telegram:  +31687920980. They help track and monitor your cheating partner's phone without his idea, clear or erase criminal records as well as repair a bad credit score, all social media hacks,funds recovery and many others.