It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:31 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 am 

£10 + postage through this link :)
http://wearejames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5295

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:18 pm 
I have a few more copies of the CD which I will happily send out for cost price plus P&P. Must be registered members of this forum and preference will be given to overseas fans. (as they had less opportinity to get to the gigs and buy one this seems only fair)

email me via the link on the memberlist if you're interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:20 pm 
Just got homw from the Manchester gig
has Tim said at the end F*****g Fantastic

The CDs sold out at the gig I was just behind the guy that bought the last one after the gig had finished, drats

So good job I bought some before it all started
so I have two spare , so gonna look through this thread to to who wanted one, put your details in a hat, ( only one who posted prior to this ost will be i the hat ,sorry )and the first lucky two will have a live 2008 CD. £10 + £1-21 postage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:24 pm 
Dave Os. wrote:
Just got homw from the Manchester gig
has Tim said at the end F*****g Fantastic

The CDs sold out at the gig I was just behind the guy that bought the last one after the gig had finished, drats

So good job I bought some before it all started
so I have two spare , so gonna look through this thread to to who wanted one, put your details in a hat, ( only one who posted prior to this ost will be i the hat ,sorry )and the first lucky two will have a live 2008 CD. £10 + £1-21 postage

opps I should have said,. Unless the first two out already have one., then i will draw again

so just off to listen to my copy

Post subject: cd
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:24 pm 
I went to the concert at the Manchester GMEX 19th Dec - drove down from Newcastle - the concert was fantastic but towards the end the drinkers at the back pushed their way down to the front, knocking people out of the way. A drunk moron threw me down onto the floor after charging at me - a long way to drive to be assaulted and i was too upset to go and buy the CD - I was sore and covered in black sludge from the floor. My memories of James fans from past concerts were that they were more respectful and James doesnt advocate violence in any of their songs. But then ive only ever been to concerts in newcastle mmm perhaps I am being naive?

Post subject: Live CD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:51 pm 
A 4.5 hour drive to see yet another totally amazing tour...however...no CD's left...the cheek of a merchandiser offering to sell theirs for £35!!! I'm sure there must be one copy out there somewhere...PLEASE...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:43 pm 

I never managed to pick a cd up at the Birmingham NIA (like a fool), If anyone has any spares please get in touch as I would be willing to pay extra for the privallage. I still have my memories from the concert though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 pm 

No less than NINE copies currently on eBay. Shame on :

initgemma
elephantstoneroses
andi.wright (£4 P&P? As if you weren't a wanker already...)
trader6514 (Buy It Now at £70, you tosspot?)
ste_tyson
siscurelis
thenumberpurple (see my post below)
quade0409
juicymadness1

Last edited by Guildford Ghost on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 am 

A reliable source tells me that 'juicymadness1' is asking for £70 for a buy it now :|

edit: and now they tell me that they've been reported to eBay for suggesting an offer of £10 & postage costs and comparing them to touts for ripping off the decent fans

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:56 am 
Runaground wrote:
I have a few more copies of the CD which I will happily send out for cost price plus P&P. Must be registered members of this forum and preference will be given to overseas fans. (as they had less opportinity to get to the gigs and buy one this seems only fair)

email me via the link on the memberlist if you're interested.

These are now all gone (to France, Mexico or US) to the first respondents to the post. Sorry if you didn't get one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:24 pm 
Any chance requests can be updated so we know who no longer needs one?

I still do though!! Sold out and not prepared to fund an evil ebayers christmas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:04 pm 
I still need one. :o(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:09 pm 

Can I recommend bidding on this one if you're still looking for a copy...
http://oneofthethree.proboards.com/inde ... hread=3901

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 pm 

I've just had an e-mail via this site from the eBayer called 'thenumberpurple'.

I would cut and paste the lot but I know there are regulations with copyright laws when you post up personal correspondence without permission, and, given his e-mail, it is unlikely he'd grant it.

Though he could have put this up himself, he says in the e-mail that he obtained a lot of copies of the live CD and has sent them out at cost price to James fans worldwide, naming quite a few people I know fairly well on this site.

He then says that this particular auction on eBay is for charity, and also tells me why.

All this is admirable and there is, of course, no way I could have known this.

He then ends his e-mail thus :

Now I suggest that you get your arse in gear and remove the name "thenumberpurple" from your list and make a real humble and public apology.

Otherwise I will come and find you and rip your fucking throat out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have forwarded his e-mail to admin and I would like to inform him that such threats are actually criminal acts and, being in receipt of his e-mail, I would be perfectly at liberty to contact the police on the strength of what I've just received.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm 
That quite bad, i was actually watching that auction as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:13 pm 

Knowing the person behind that particular auction, they are the least likely of persons to do such a thing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:18 pm 
which bit - an auction for charity or rip someones throat out?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:29 pm 

Sorry, should have been clearer, least likely to rip someones throat out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:47 pm 

Location: Somewhere green and pleasant in the south west of England, near Bristol but in Somerset
GG, I know humour often gets lost when people are corresponding though emails and forums, but I too can vouch that thenumberpurple is only jesting about ripping your throat out, but for him to have said such a thing to you, then what you posted muct have upset him dearly. Yes, he is autioning a CD through ebay, but like he has says, it is for charity. He is one of the nicest people I know, so be nice :o)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:55 pm 
newcolour - i think you should rip GGs aging throat out!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next