It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:06 pm 

I'm guessing I've probably missed the boat on this one but if anyone does have a copy at a reasonable price I'd be really interested. My best friend is a massive, massive James fan and to give her the surprise tickets I've got for her fbirthday or the Cambridge gig slipped inside the CD would be genius!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm 
Could anybody help me out with a copy of this?

Been looking on Ebay but unwilling to pay upwards of £45 for one cd...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:01 pm 
£44.99?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:08 pm 
I can see I'm wasting my time on this forum if this is how you treat new members.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:12 pm 
dont be like that, if someone has one, they will mention it.

if you think thats bad treatment, you should stick around. it was quite polite really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:04 pm 
I have one for sale - 40 quid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:13 pm 
One on ebay now!

Post subject: Lice CD request
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 am 
Hi all,

I am a dutch fan of James for many, many years and unfortunately James never crossed the Channel to perform here in the Lowlands. I would highly appreciate if one has a spare CD left . I do have Paypal.
Thanks a lot and many joy at the upcoming gig's in the UK.

Hans

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:26 am 
Please email me at t.roche@elsevier.com.

Thank you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:24 pm 
Now sorted, thanks one and all.

Post subject: LIVE CD
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:11 pm 

YES PLEASE COUNT ME IN I GOT EVERYTHING ELSE SO IM 100% IN

Post subject: Re: LIVE CD
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:13 pm 

Location: Somewhere green and pleasant in the south west of England, near Bristol but in Somerset
mozzer1974 wrote:
YES PLEASE COUNT ME IN I GOT EVERYTHING ELSE SO IM 100% IN

Mozzer, are you saying you have one or you'd like one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:34 am 

Like Mozzer, I have everything else so would love to have a copy of this.
Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:17 pm 
James HQ wrote:
We would very much like to help James fans who are unable to attend the shows get a copy of the new live cd, but for reasons beyond our control there is nothing we can do from our end, as they can only be sold on the tour.

Fortunately, we've had quite a few kind souls come forward offering to pick up an extra copy or two for fans who can't be there, and forward them on at cost. So if you're desperate to get hold of one, or willing to help somebody out, please make yourself known here.

We have a new forum email facility that will come in handy for this; for details of how it works please see the admin announcement - basically if you are a registered member you do NOT need to put your email address on here anymore in order to contact each other directly.

We have offers and requests spread out over a few threads at the moment, can we please try to keep it all to this one from now on for the sake of clarity; and may I be so bossy as to suggest once people have arranged something they edit their post so it's clear who is sorted and who isn't?

Thanking you in advance,
JHQ

P.S. If you would keep general comments/conversation/complaints to one of the numerous other threads on the CD it would be appreciated.

Maybe it is one or more reasons why you only can get the CD:s on the concert?

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:38 pm 
[quote="James HQ"]We would very much like to help James fans who are unable to attend the shows get a copy of the new live cd, but for reasons beyond our control there is nothing we can do from our end, as they can only be sold on the tour.

Fortunately, we've had quite a few kind souls come forward offering to pick up an extra copy or two for fans who can't be there, and forward them on at cost. So if you're desperate to get hold of one, or willing to help somebody out, please make yourself known here.

We have a new forum email facility that will come in handy for this; for details of how it works please see the admin announcement - basically if you are a registered member you do NOT need to put your email address on here anymore in order to contact each other directly.

We have offers and requests spread out over a few threads at the moment, can we please try to keep it all to this one from now on for the sake of clarity; and may I be so bossy as to suggest [b]once people have arranged something they edit their post so it's clear who is sorted and who isn't[/b]?

Thanking you in advance,
JHQ

P.S. If you would keep general comments/conversation/complaints to one of the numerous other threads on the CD it would be appreciated.[/quote]

i live in Madeira Island, it´s not easy to get any.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:48 pm 
DuarteC wrote:

i live in Madeira Island, it´s not easy to get any.

That's where that Ronaldo fellow's from. He seems to get plenty.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:39 pm 
Monica wrote:

the reverse. the cd was available at a lot of concerts. this thread was posted to help people who couldnt make a concert get a cd.

there's not a negative answer for everything. a lot of the time there is a positive one.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:29 pm 
Jabbsy wrote:
Monica wrote:

the reverse. the cd was available at a lot of concerts. this thread was posted to help people who couldnt make a concert get a cd.

there's not a negative answer for everything. a lot of the time there is a positive one.

Post subject: Re: golfwholesaleseller
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:21 pm 
crazy520 wrote:
golfwholesaleseller

Review from Callaway X-20 Irons

I have had the pleasure of checking out a set of Callaway X-20 Irons over the past wholesale golf clubs month or so. With the cold weather rapidly approaching (heck it’s snowing today) the pressure was on to put up some good scores to close out 2007 ishiner.

Great!

How are you fixed for tartan trousers and ridiculous shoes?

Post subject: James - Live 2008 CD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:52 pm 
Hi there,

Have a original copy of the above CD for sale if anyone wants it. I don't have Paypal, but if you want this CD I'm happy to accept a cheque for £40. Once the cheque has cleared I will post the CD out to them.

So, first person to email me with their details (I will then reply on where to send cheque to) gets the CD.

Cheers.

wayneduckett147@btinetnet.com

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next