It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:21 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: I need a cd
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:07 pm 
Hi,

I live in the Netherlands and Im looking for the cd. My sister is a huge fan and it would be the perfect present.
I can pay via paypal and postage of course!
Please email me gwendolyndumee@hotmail.com

Thank you and merry christmas to everybody!
Gwen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:18 am 
Hello and wondered if anyone would help?

I was not able to attend any of the James Gigs as I was made redundant a couple of months ago and therefor cannot justify the expense, something I know regret reading these pages and forum and the news section of the site, but wanted to know if anyone has a spare 2008 live CD please as I have every other James CD and DVD, but obviously without attending a gig I am unable to acquire this one....

I have looked on Ebay and other sites and have to say what rip off merchants some people are! Grghhh.

This is a genuoine request, whilst I have just registered, I have always visited this site and forum, but not take part or posted.

If anyone could help or point me in the direction of anyone, then please if they could message or PM me or e-mail me please:

jamesforum@dljames.force9.co.uk

Many thanks

Post subject: Live cd....PLEASE!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:15 am 
We were at the April shows and would love a copy of the live CD. Please could someone pick me up a copy as it would make the best present ever for my partner and 5 year old daughter who seems to know even more lyrics than me!

I can pay by paypal

Huge thanks to Lisa who is helping me out. My daughter is going to be so excited when it is played on Christmas Day!

Last edited by rkw on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:25 pm 

I saw James in Bristol on the Spring tour, and had tickets to go to see them with my girlfriend in Birmingham on this tour, but unfortunately had to sell them as we were unable to make it. Now to find out i've missed out on a live CD as well; the word gutted doesn't really say enough about how i'm feeling right now :-( if there is any kind soul willing to offer to pick up a spare copy for us at a gig please let me know off list, would make a lovely surprise chrissie present for her and might make up for the disappointment of missing out on the gig.

thanks all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:29 pm 

i made a mistake in my earlier postings.....

i would like a waterfall vynal single (i thought it was a cd ...oops)

& a ten pound note...or paypal

the single will cover the postage...& £10 gets yo an 08 cd.

i understand that the remaining cds after the Manchester gigs will be destroyed..

so hurry :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:43 pm 
there is a waterfall cd (sent you an email with info)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:20 pm 

cheers ronnie.

Post subject: Live CD Help wanted
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:38 pm 
Hi All,

If anyone can help I would love to get a copy of this. My partner went to the Brixton gig last night but lost her purse striaght away after a visit to the ladies (probably left it lying in there, she's done it before. But it was not there when she went back unlike the last time). So the copy she was going to pick up for me never got brought.

If anyone can grab me a copy please let me know, I can make a paypal payment to you.

Cheers

Kev

Post subject: Live CD help wanted
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:45 pm 

Many thanks to a very good kind James fan named James I should be sorted.

Cheers

Kev

Last edited by dragonkev on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:53 pm 

Location: Somewhere green and pleasant in the south west of England, near Bristol but in Somerset
James HQ wrote:
once people have arranged something they edit their post so it's clear who is sorted and who isn't?

Thanking you in advance,
JHQ

So who has and who hasn't got one?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:10 pm 

Location: Somewhere green and pleasant in the south west of England, near Bristol but in Somerset
newcolour wrote:
James HQ wrote:
once people have arranged something they edit their post so it's clear who is sorted and who isn't?

Thanking you in advance,
JHQ

So who has and who hasn't got one?

Please, it's getting a bit annoying emailing people to ask if they still need one to be told they are sorted thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:07 am 
Hello

Im still looking for a cd :-(

Can anyone help please .........

A thousand thanks :-)

Matt

matthewmjp@yahoo.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:45 am 
Hello all,

I am new to the forum, but am a longtime fan.

Many great moments in life have been soundtracked by James. Seeing them this past October in--of all f****d up places--Disneyland, was astonishing. Met great new friends and am still smiling.

Can anyone help pass along a copy? Hoping some LA or Cali soul will be attending the next couple shows....

please contact me at: gilliswine@yahoo.com

thank you!
brandon.

Post subject: I still need a CD!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:12 am 
I did post earlier in this thread and I'm still desperately in need of a CD if someone can help me!! I live in the UK and will pay for the CD, P&P and a bit extra in appreciation for your effort. Went to the Bristol tour but couldn't make it to this one as well. Please email me at si_kotic@hotmail.com

Si.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:59 pm 

Hi there.
A shot in the dark, but I gave my itunes password to a forum member who said that they would get me a t shirt or something similar at the Manchester show.
Unfortunately, I lost the email details after a computer crash, so if you read this, please contact me at: prathe@blueyonder.co.uk and I would love a live CD.

Post subject: Need a live 08 CD
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:25 pm 
Hi

I would love to get hold of a live 08 CD and am also looking for one for my buddy in the states. If anyone can help out please let me know at planetcereal7@yahoo.co.uk.

I can pay by paypal.

Thanks
Phil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:15 pm 

Hey I'm in the States and would love a copy of this CD - I'm a long time fan who finally saw James for the first time a few months ago.

E-mail me at: jeffpartain@msn.com

Post subject: Live 08 CD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:18 pm 
Hi

We've been long term fan's but we can't get to see them this Dec (getting babysitters this close to christmas is a bit of a pain in the arse!!) We went to see them in Derby in April (they were fantastic!!) and would love to get hold of a copy of the Live 08 CD.

Can anyone help??

I can pay by paypal.

Thanks
Si and Dom

si_and_dom@yahoo.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:50 pm 

I'm still waiting for a CD here in DC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:17 am 

Ive got a spare one, still in the wrapper. £20 and I will post anywhere on planet earth, but the moon and mars are extra. Seriously though be quick to email me as they are going quick.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next