forum.wearejames.com
https://forum.wearejames.com/

Coachella
https://forum.wearejames.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5473
Page 2 of 15

Author:  ConwayTwatty [ Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

No playing grab ass with Jabbs now

Author:  Jabbsy [ Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

ConwayTwatty wrote:
No playing grab ass with Jabbs now


why, will you get all jealous?

Author:  allikazoo [ Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

yeah that sounded like fun. way to ruin it.

Author:  ConwayTwatty [ Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

allikazoo wrote:
yeah that sounded like fun. way to ruin it.


My first James-board Cock Block

Author:  Jabbsy [ Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

between anet or a gun and alikazoo... theyre determined to stop any action i might see!

Author:  anet or a gun [ Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sorry, but we just know that Conway Twatty is not the right one for you - he'd forever be telling you to sssshhhhhh. Could you handle that?

Author:  ConwayTwatty [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 am ]
Post subject: 

anet or a gun wrote:
Sorry, but we just know that Conway Twatty is not the right one for you - he'd forever be telling you to sssshhhhhh. Could you handle that?


As long as it is dirty talk it is all good!

Author:  Jabbsy [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

oooo.... MANLY!

Author:  anet or a gun [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

What's with the sudden U-turn by Twatty?

Author:  Jabbsy [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

its clear as day, he knows the only way he gets attention is by being mean.

Author:  ConwayTwatty [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

anet or a gun wrote:
What's with the sudden U-turn by Twatty?


What U-Turn? Explain...

Author:  anet or a gun [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

It just seems a bit schizo that you now want to meet up with Jabbsy and talk dirty to her, after declaring how much you disliked us using this forum. Now suddenly you want to be best mates?

Fine by me, just a bit of a turnaround that it seems to enjoy a bit of toing-and froing yourself after all.

Author:  anet or a gun [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Or maybe it was another Conway Twatty posting under the same name before?

Author:  ConwayTwatty [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

anet or a gun wrote:
It just seems a bit schizo that you now want to meet up with Jabbsy and talk dirty to her, after declaring how much you disliked us using this forum. Now suddenly you want to be best mates?

Fine by me, just a bit of a turnaround that it seems to enjoy a bit of toing-and froing yourself after all.


You are totally devoid of sense of humor or the ability to recognize sarcasm.

I offered up cities for hotels, yes, but saying we should post jointly or someone wants to play grab ass or I wouldn't shut her up as long as it was dirty talk is all sarcastic. You are the only one that would take that stuff seriously.

Author:  Jabbsy [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

*sniffs*


i thought we were to be married.

:(

Author:  ConwayTwatty [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Jabbsy wrote:
*sniffs*


i thought we were to be married.

:(


Apparently so did your buddy

Author:  anet or a gun [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

This coming from the same person that was totally devoid of a sense of sarcastic humour to begin with! Play, or don't play, just make your mind up which way you want it.

Author:  anet or a gun [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

ConwayTwatty wrote:
Jabbsy wrote:
*sniffs*


i thought we were to be married.

:(


Apparently so did your buddy


Yeah, like I thought you were really serious about that - my point was that you now engage in the very thing you came on here to complain about. That's all.

Author:  ConwayTwatty [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

anet or a gun wrote:
This coming from the same person that was totally devoid of a sense of sarcastic humour to begin with! Play, or don't play, just make your mind up which way you want it.


I just explained it was sarcasm but you are too fucking dumb to understand.

F off and get busy posting in every single thread.

Author:  anet or a gun [ Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

It still counts as to-ing and fro-ing though - sarcastic or not.

Page 2 of 15 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/