It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 am 
I'm not supposed to say this but tickets for the soundchecks to all gigs haven't all been sorted out properly. The vendors will all be blaming the weather on the delays and mosts tickets will arrive at your home address on the day of the gig but I guess I let the cat out of the bag and I'm not supposed to do that!


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 am 
Offline
did your mother not give you attention as a child or something? wtf is your attitude problem?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 am 
Offline
the small numbers involved, I'm sure the venues can cope with a list and a show of the credit card used to buy the tickets... why the negativity?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 am 
davejames wrote:
the small numbers involved, I'm sure the venues can cope with a list and a show of the credit card used to buy the tickets... why the negativity?

Davejames, read my post in reply to investigates 'unadventurous set list planned for uk shows.
We both call him negative.Do you think it's his mission to put a downer on all things James?
Look: I(NVE)s(TIGA)t(E) = NEGATIVE !
Ha ha


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 am 
Offline

Location: manchester
I didn't thnk we were getting tickets anyway,thought it was a 2nd email and then photo i.d?

Are you just pissed off cos you aint goin? AWWWWWW!!!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:01 am 
Adam01 wrote:
I didn't thnk we were getting tickets anyway,thought it was a 2nd email and then photo i.d?

Are you just pissed off cos you aint goin? AWWWWWW!!!!


Where did you get this info? My email from g&t says tickets will be sent out. Plus how would they know the names of all who are coming when some people will have bought more than one ticket and therefore only one name will be on the booking?


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 pm 
Offline
fairly sure in america there was no ticket until you got to the door and were given a sticker. your name is put on a "vip" list - in much the same way as youd be put on a guest list. venue's do this kind of thing all the time - they know what theyre doing.

investigate is just being a dick and trying to get some attention. this is the same person who claims to know tim booth's inner thoughts and advertise them as "tim thinks this, so you should too".

dont fall for their mentalness.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 pm 
Jabbsy wrote:
fairly sure in america there was no ticket until you got to the door and were given a sticker. your name is put on a "vip" list - in much the same way as youd be put on a guest list. venue's do this kind of thing all the time - they know what theyre doing.

investigate is just being a dick and trying to get some attention. this is the same person who claims to know tim booth's inner thoughts and advertise them as "tim thinks this, so you should too".

dont fall for their mentalness.


Yeah I know all that but when I booked my VIP passes the email said tickets would be sent out and nobody has ever asked me the name of the other person going with me, so there's no way our names are on the door.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:40 pm 
Offline
Anonymous wrote:
Yeah I know all that but when I booked my VIP passes the email said tickets would be sent out and nobody has ever asked me the name of the other person going with me, so there's no way our names are on the door.


suspect you'll just be able to go and they have your name, know youve got 2 tickets so you'll just get a +1.

havent ever heard a single complaint of people not getting in or getting what they've paid for when they get there, not sure what the point of the scaremongering is. someones already said theyre not going to a gig unless they've got ticket in hand.... i say go. take the card you booked the ticket under. take the email stating youve paid. take some id. they cant NOT let you in.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 pm 
Jabbsy wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Yeah I know all that but when I booked my VIP passes the email said tickets would be sent out and nobody has ever asked me the name of the other person going with me, so there's no way our names are on the door.


suspect you'll just be able to go and they have your name, know youve got 2 tickets so you'll just get a +1.

havent ever heard a single complaint of people not getting in or getting what they've paid for when they get there, not sure what the point of the scaremongering is. someones already said theyre not going to a gig unless they've got ticket in hand.... i say go. take the card you booked the ticket under. take the email stating youve paid. take some id. they cant NOT let you in.


Yeah, I'm not THAT worried. I've got the actual orginal tickets in hand (Sandbag actually managed it with no fuss this time), which is the most important thing. I've emailed g&t and if I get no joy from them I'll maybe give the venue a call and find out if they know what's happening.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:41 pm 
Offline
no harm in it.

just dont listen to idiots who probably dont even have tickets trying to put a downer on it for everyone else.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 pm 
Haha - nah, I'm not listening to the idiot. I get the same panic Every. Single. Tour cos I'm always so worried something will go wrong and I won't get my tickets. It's never happened but doesn't stop me worrying!


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 pm 
anyone know how long before the concert the soundchecks were in usa

im on a deadline and don't know weather i can make it to the soundchecks.

emailed admin, but no reply..


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:04 pm 
Offline
not a happy bunny wrote:
emailed admin, but no reply..


with james in portugal, theyre probably waiting for an answer before giving you a wrong answer.

think the soundchecks in US were 4pm? think the time was also put on the confirmation emails you should have got?

look up old news on the main website, am sure ive seen it somewhere ie: it was making note that soundcheck in manchester was a bit earlier than everywhere else. im not going to soundcheck so dont know but it must have been stated somewhere for me to know that?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:49 pm 
Please note, to attend the soundcheck you will need to be at the venue from approx 4:15pm in Manchester, 4:30pm for all others.


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:27 pm 
AMES - EXCLUSIVE FAN ACCESS
Venue O2 Academy Brixton
Town London
Day FRIDAY
Date of show 10/12/2010
Date booked 22/11/2010
Time booked 19.00
Order Details 2 x FAN UPGRADE at £20.00
Total Value £42.00 (including £2.00 transaction fee)



Order Status We are waiting for the tickets to come to us from the event organiser. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you. If you haven't received your tickets by 07/12/2010 please contact us. Tickets will be despatched to:

address deleted

If this address is incorrect please send a blank email to resend@wayahead.com with your reference number and the last four digits of the card used to book with in the subject line. An email will be sent to the address entered at the time of booking, with a link to our online delivery maintenance form.

If you have any further queries please contact us on -
Within the UK 0871 220 0260
Outside the UK +44 115 912 9000

Contact us


Top
  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Privacy policy | Cookie policy | phpBB® | © phpBB Group