It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: most underated ?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:41 am 

Kinda new on here so apologies to you old timers if this topic has beeen discussed before but would be intersested to hear peoples take on most underated james track.
Not saying its my favourite track ( thats to hard to pick) and it may not even make my top ten but personally I find Knuckle too far the most underated track for no other reason than its fuckin' good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 am 
Pressure's On.

The band were on fire at this point, so prolific with great songs appearing from everywhere. It's almost criminal that this song is 'chucked away' on Wah Wah and for most bands, writing Pressure's On would be their zenith.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:06 am 

The Lake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOR9tIxJyCk

Doubt it's underated by hardcore fans, to be fair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 am 
Undertaker.

One of their best.....imo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 am 
tonight. so happy and always gets forgotten. reckon even the band have forgotten it. probably knocked it out in 5 minutes to fill a gap, its quite simplistic. makes me happy though!! tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:00 am 

Shooting my mouth off and often in my house I'm playing all my letters ( the bonus track) and people who visit us hear that track ask who it's by and can you play it again. And thirdly the track we are always reminded of when we visit Wearejames is Not So Strong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 am 

Jabbsy wrote:
tonight. so happy and always gets forgotten. reckon even the band have forgotten it. probably knocked it out in 5 minutes to fill a gap, its quite simplistic. makes me happy though!! tonight.

One of their most dynamic and complex songs - with such precise production - "knocked out in 5 minutes"? I really don't think so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 am 
Stu wrote:
Jabbsy wrote:

One of their most dynamic and complex songs - with such precise production - "knocked out in 5 minutes"? I really don't think so.

Complex? You're having a laugh, right?

Is it just 'any excuse to have a pop at Jabbsy' around here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:24 am 

Stu wrote:
Jabbsy wrote:

Can I find this track on you tube?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 pm 
i believe someone put it on there last time i was chasing around for it... cant look now though. do a forum search.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 pm 

Him over there wrote:
Stu wrote:
Jabbsy wrote:

Complex? You're having a laugh, right?

Is it just 'any excuse to have a pop at Jabbsy' around here?

Not sure what you mean, but yes, 'Tonight' is musically one of James' most complex songs.