It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:12 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 am 
Is this some kind of joke gone too far or what. What's with all the corporate plank (can i use obscenities on here, i'd like too, when i read this junk) with nike and ugg. Seriously makes me ant to vomit or am i missing something secret being new to this forum.? Only useful thing is if thry used some of this dross for a sequel song to Go to the bank or lost a friend. Enlighten me someone if you would be so kind cheers mr yen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 am 

Just spam - yuck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:27 am 
j93 wrote:
Is this some kind of joke gone too far or what. What's with all the corporate plank (can i use obscenities on here, i'd like too, when i read this junk) with nike and ugg.

Hey, you feel free to use stronger words than 'plank' anytime you want. If you can think of any...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:34 am 
Heh, can i think of any???? Thanks guys for getting back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 am 
Oh yes!

You can say pretty much anything on here. I vaguely recall Jabbsy getting away with something as strong as 'bum', once.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:50 am 
If i didn't have other things to do along with everybody else it would be sorely tempting to get together with people on this forum and concoct a rather "lovely" counter advert extolling the virtues of their product and paste it next to whenever their ads came up. I'm sure folks on here could come up with something of a sharp and cutting riposte. It could be a bit of a giggle unless they hit us with some financial hammer of course. I don't know about such things, sorry if this bores the pants off anyone but i guess i was just naive as id on;t use forums much but the last thing i wanted to read on of all things a James website was this kind of dross. Maybe it's just that i'm a little larger and older and i can't run as well as i used to in my UGGS and my son isn't keen on being seen out with daddy like that any more.

Post subject: uggsh.t
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 pm 
I've already told the dick to get to f..k off the forum.Could admin not bar anything from he/she/it although I know they could change their guest name.Fu.....g ar.eh.le. notdavy