It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:28 pm 
Jim Tucker helped us stay awake to the truth and opened our eyes to so many things despite the worst efforts of the many naysayers and critics and conspiracy theorists that try to divert us from the truth of this world. We’ll never forget what he contributed and his spirit will live on in these troubled times as more people awaken in this promised land.

For those of you attending the demonstrations in Watford, I hope you can join us in prayer as we remember and celebrate everything great about Jim who held a torch light and kept it bright or all of us.

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-sleu ... ead-at-78/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:34 pm 
I refuse to accept that he is gone...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:56 pm 
ConwayTwatty(1) wrote:
I refuse to accept that he is gone...

Sad but true I'm afraid. An always brave man even in the face of ridicule and even when demonised. Rolling Stone magazine recently apologised for the treatment he received from the media after exposing Bilderberg.

Jim faced fear head on because in fear there's power and fear's not to be afraid of. Stand as one, stand as one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:44 am 
Is the guy that Jon Ronson interviewed for the excellent book 'Them'? And also for TV I think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:45 pm 
ddhats wrote:
Is the guy that Jon Ronson interviewed for the excellent book 'Them'? And also for TV I think?

It's the same one. Ronson actually tried to infer that Jim Tucker was a racist crackpot until whilst in the company of tucker he too discovered the truth about Bilderberg. Ronson has a mischievous side and even his former school friends ostracised as a trouble maker but even he later admitted that he actually liked and respected the spirit of Tucker. People like Tucker make the world a whole lot better and prove that one man can make a difference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:50 pm 
What a pantload. The only truth about it is that they are pro westerners. If you freaks don't like that move to russia, china or cuba.

A conspiracy round every corner...sheesh.

The more of these conspiracy poofs that die off, the better. Then we can get on with the business of building a better planet.

"Stop stop talking 'bout who's to blame, when all that counts is how to change".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:38 am 
I'm still not dealing with this too well...