It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:36 pm 
To reset your Yahoo Mail password, go to the Sign-In Helper page and complete the verification process that works best for you.

1. Open the Yahoo! Sign-in Helper (Yahoo) page. To reach this page, select the **Trouble singing in?** link that is located below the password field on the Yahoo Mail sign in page (Yahoo - login).

2. Enter your **Yahoo Mail email address** or your **phone number**.Enter either your full email address or enter the account name (the part of your email address that comes before @Yahoo (Yahoo)).

3. Select **Continue**.

**Verify Your Identify With Your Mobile Phone**

If you have a mobile number associated with the account and can access text messages sent to the mobile device, Yahoo Mail will send you an Account Key for verification.

1. To send the Account Key in a text message, select **Yes, text me an Account Key**.If you don't have access to your phone or you're unable to receive text messages at that number, select **I don't have access to this phone**. The Account Key will be sent to your secondary email address.

2. The the Account Key (Passwords Are Insecure. Use This Instead for Yahoo! Mail) is sent in a text message and you'll receive it in a couple of minutes.

3. Under **Verify that you have this phone**, enter the Account Key.

4. Select **Verify**.

**Verify Your Identify With a Secondary Email Address**

If you can't receive the Account Key by text message, and you selected **I don't have access to this phone**, you'll be taken to the secondary email address verification.

If you have a secondary email address associated with your Yahoo! Mail account, follow these steps to reset your password.

1. Select **Yes, send me an Account Key**.If you cannot receive messages at the address, select **I don't have access to this email**.

2. Under **Verify that you have access to this email**, enter the Account Key you received at the second email address

3. Select **Verify**.

Once you have successfully recovered access to your account, change the Yahoo! Mail password (How to Change Your Yahoo Mail Password) to whatever you like (and will remember); it is best, of course, to use a strong email password (How to Choose an Unhackable Email Password).

https://www.usatechblog.com/blog/yahoo- ... -recovery/