It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Welcome back.
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:02 am 
Site Admin

Hi everybody, welcome back to the James forum. Apologies for its disappearance. Won't bore you with the details, but suffice to say it was beyond our control, and to be able to restore it with members, posts and private messages intact* took time and patience.

We've taken the opportunity to upgrade to a newer model and make a few changes and additions. The decor is in transition, by the way. We haven't had a time to work on a new colour scheme yet, so just made it neat and tidy enough we could let you back in.

You'll find there's now a General forum in addition to the JAMES forum. Please feel free to discuss anything and everything unrelated to James there. (We're in the process of moving old topics over but it will take a while to complete.)

You can now add an avatar to your profile. We wanted you to be able to personalise them, without the forum becoming cluttered with a multitiude of distracting images of all shapes and sizes - small and uniform seemed a good compromise, so it's set to accept images that are 75px square.

We haven't had a chance to fully test every aspect of the new forum yet, so it's possible you'll find glitches, weirdnessses, unfinished areas etc. In which case, do let us know.

It's nice to have you all back - you have been missed. Do let us know what you thought of everything that's gone on so far this year in the world of James?

With best wishes from all at HQ

* Apologies but we were unable to salvage the posts and new members created in the brief window the forum reappeared for last month. If you registered in that period, you'll need to sign up again - the username you chose will be free again, unless someone else beats you to it.

P.S. Play nicely, kids.

Post subject: Re: Welcome back.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:22 pm 

Glad to have the forum back although I think the downtime has driven everyone off to Facebook!

By the way it appears you cannot delete posts on here unless I'm being dumb!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

stickinthemud wrote:
By the way it appears you cannot delete posts on here unless I'm being dumb!

Try now. Admin looked into it when you mentioned it earlier, it should be enabled now. Note it's only possible when there aren't replies - once there are, you can only edit.

Post subject: Re: Deleting
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:43 pm 

Thanks for sorting that out :)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:22 pm 
Have the issues with the email been resolved?
Didn't get any of the pre-sale links or announcements. Did re-sign up too, with not later success.

Post subject: Re: Mailing list
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm 

lemonjelly wrote:
Have the issues with the email been resolved?
Didn't get any of the pre-sale links or announcements. Did re-sign up too, with not later success.

I haven't received a thing from this site in ages either. I've reluctantly been going on Facebook just to try to keep informed. Is there an issue?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:47 pm 
Is there anyway i can get a username reminder?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:09 am 
Hello there!
I have a great fav. to ask at everyone from the band,is it possible to play in your live show at Athens this coming July 'She's A Star ? ! ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:26 pm 
How long does registration take ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:07 pm 
Quant y aura t il un concert en France???

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:55 am 
Got my tickets for Fremantle. Can't wait, a 50 year old shouldn't be this excited.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:34 am 
Just wanted to say was lovely to see the band in Melbourne, Australia recently. I have followed James for a good twenty five years, but my wife was newer to the actual details of the music, and we both loved it, me more for the singing along. I hope they hold good on stage promise to visit by 2018. Australia loves James.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:37 pm 
Hi everyone. Can anyone please give me the exact location of the letters j a m e s on the classic T shirt with the name spread out across the sleeves etc. If anyone could upload a photo to confirm, that would be great, or anything to help - my mind has gone completely blank on this one. Thanks so much if you can help. Cam x