It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:56 am 
Hi I have x2 spare Standing Tickets for Birmingham Fri 20th May £37.50 each+postage gutted I can no longer make it - simon@supercreative.co.uk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:03 pm 
Hi,

Let me try this one last time: As I am unable to attend James' gig at the O2 Brixton Academy on May 7th and I am willing to sell my 2 spare standing tickets for only £ 50 for the pair including shipping.
The tickets ship from Switzerland and will have to despatch them by tomorrow Friday 29th April to make sure the tickets will arrive in the UK on time. I won't sell the tickets anymore after the cut off date.
I really don't want to put pressure on the Prices here in this Forum, but the time is running and if I don't sell those tickets within the next 24 hrs, i see them going down the toilet. Which is a crying shame!

Alternatively I could hand the tickets out during either of the Kentish Town shows.
If anyone's interested? Reply or pm me. The sooner the better.
I can accept paypal payments.
Cheers...
geisenring@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:16 pm 
I have 2 spare standing tickets for Manchester, just looking for face value.

you can get me on afshin1mirtorabi@gmail.com if interested

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:05 pm 
Hi, wanting 2 x standing tickets at Kentish Town Forum on the 6th May. Can anybody help? Thanks Jon mobile 07989 159277

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:08 pm 
My email is joncrwys@yahoo.co.uk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:41 am 
[quote="aroundmidnight"]1 Standing Ticket Available For Kentish Town Fri 6th May.

£45, am not going now, so would prefer to meet London W2 during lunchtimes to exchange.[/quote]

Hello is your ticket still available? Thanks. My email is andyyipster@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:24 am 
Hi Yipster, afraid not. Good luck in getting one - try scarletmist..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:27 am 

All,

I have 2 tickets for Brixton, lower standing, on the Saturday. Unfortunately we now cannot make it. Tickets face value of course £39.50.

Pm here or email seanoevil @ outlook. Com.

Ta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:56 am 
There is a soundcheck ticket for Llandudno up for grabs, FOC to a fair dinkum fan.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:39 am 
[quote="aroundmidnight"]Hi Yipster, afraid not. Good luck in getting one - try scarletmist..[/quote]

Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:46 pm 
Hi there, one spare soundcheck ticket to Llandudno up for grabs, free to a fully fledged fan!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:34 am 

Hi all. I'm after an extra ticket, stalls/standing O2 Kentish Town 6th May, if anyone still has one spare for sale.

Email: mrdragon2000@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:16 pm 
Hi all
I've got a spare (standing) for tonight at the Forum Kentish Town 6th May. Will take £30 and a pint, if you're interested you can reach me on Twitter @roasty11 happy to meet at the venue.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:11 am 
Hello,

I have a spare Stalls Standing ticket for the Brixton show tonight, it's yours for £30 and I'll meet you at the venue. Text me on 07494526056 if you're interested.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:04 pm 
Hi..
I have 2 seated tickets for Manchester that I am letting got for face value plus the booking costs and postage that I paid for them. Roughly £55 each. The seats are in block 115 which anybody who knows the arena is a great block. The actual seat numbers are 13 and 14 and so give a very good angle of the stage.
I live less than a mile from the arena so pick up on the day can be easily arranged due to the limited time available to post. Although if bought in the next couple of days I can send 48hr or 24 hrs delivery if the buyer is prepared to add that cost onto the sale.

Due to admin never getting round to activating my registration (been nearly 4 months) then any request should be made via this thread as I probably don't have private msg ability on here.

Thanks

Budge

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 3:09 pm 
VIP LEEDS Arena ticket to sell as struggling to make it. Will send ticket via recorded delivery and email VIP details which I have received today. £65 inclusive of postage.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 5:08 pm 
[quote="Guest"]Hi..
I have 2 seated tickets for Manchester that I am letting got for face value plus the booking costs and postage that I paid for them. Roughly £55 each. The seats are in block 115 which anybody who knows the arena is a great block. The actual seat numbers are 13 and 14 and so give a very good angle of the stage.
I live less than a mile from the arena so pick up on the day can be easily arranged due to the limited time available to post. Although if bought in the next couple of days I can send 48hr or 24 hrs delivery if the buyer is prepared to add that cost onto the sale.

Due to admin never getting round to activating my registration (been nearly 4 months) then any request should be made via this thread as I probably don't have private msg ability on here.

Thanks

Budge[/quote]

Forgot.. you can email your interest to: stivi2uk@hotmail.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 2:02 pm 
I have 2 standing tickets for Glasgow Hydro. Happy to take £40 each (think they were about £45 with fees).

Happy to send if there is enough time or can easily meet in Glasgow night of the gig or before.

Can email me marklaird23@googlemail.com

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:07 pm 
Hi. I have two seated tickets for this Friday, Manchester lower tier. Selling for face value or open to offers. Contact is beckysmith501@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:23 pm 
2 tickets for Manchester available. Block 102 Row T. Nearest block to stage.
Cost 52 each. Selling for 40 each.

Hurry!

wright.mick@hotmail.co.uk