It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:18 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:13 pm 
his?

i hope you meant this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:14 pm 
Whoops.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm 

ConwayTwatty wrote:
Steven wrote:
Hi I'm Steven from Bonnybridge near Falkirk.

I've been a fan of James for over 14 years now and have got the girlfriend of over a year into James in a big way as well.

My other musical tastes include Simple Minds, U2, Queen, Springsteen, Rolling Stones, Bowie, Del Amitri, Texas, Kinks to name a few...

Does the girlfriend know about your record collection?

At least it doesn't include any McCartney.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 pm 
More to the point, how much 'over a year' is this girlfriend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 pm 
hahahhaha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 pm 
anet or a gun wrote:

At least it doesn't include any McCartney.

Holy shit: he's nicked Heather Mills' records

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 pm 

Steven wrote:
Hi I'm Steven from Bonnybridge near Falkirk.

I've been a fan of James for over 14 years now and have got the girlfriend of over a year into James in a big way as well.

My other musical tastes include Simple Minds, U2, Queen, Springsteen, Rolling Stones, Bowie, Del Amitri, Texas, Kinks to name a few...

If you were to name a few more, would ELVIS be one?.

I know it's a strange question Steven, but I feel I have to ask. :-)

Post subject: messageboard
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:11 pm 
official James messageboard

http://www.noolis.com/page110.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 am 
admin wrote:
You can register a oldskoolhere or you may post as a guest.

Enjoy.

Update (Dec 2008): We have changed the functionality of the 'email' button in your profiles so you can now email other members directly through the forum rather than having to post your email address or have it visible in your profile. Click the button, compose your message and send. Please note your own registered email address will be disclosed to the recipient of the email.

To allow other registered users to email you, log into your account, go to 'Account Settings' and make sure 'Always show my e-mail address' is set to Yes. Despite what it says it will NOT show your email address, merely add the 'email' button to your profile so other members may contact you. They will not see your email address unless you reply to their email.

Update (Aug 2009): A few words on the Guest feature and freedom of speech.

The Guest posting function is enabled here so that people who would like to discuss James, ask questions, or speak to fellow James fans about whatever they wish, may do so without having to supply an email address or set up an account with us. We feel this is important. It is not, however, meant to facilitate anonymous abuse, or bullying on the forum, nor is it intended to be used to make gratuitously foul remarks which serve no purpose other than to offend.

We feel strongly about free speech on the forum, and continue our policy of not moderating, editing, or deleting posts by registered members. Guests are most welcome, and the vast majority of them will enjoy the same freedom. However, the few individuals who are flagrantly and continually abusing the Guest feature may find some of their posts removed.
Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:35 am 
Hello everybody, I am glad to this forum, I have to leave a footprint Oh.....................

Post subject: We Miss You
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:31 pm 
You have missed Birmingham out of your tour the last one was brill and no dout this one is just as good if not better, please dont forget the brummi lads

Post subject: James live virgin?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:35 pm 
Hi im new to this forum im seein james live for the first time on tuesday in newcastle.....i cant wait!!!!
Hoping for getting away with it.....amazing song!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:27 pm 
Thanks for the new board. it helps a lot.

_________
bp solar panels

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:14 am 
just returned from the live concert that ''james'' had in my town , heraklion, crete, Greece.....it was amazing......magical.....thank you for this unforgetable night....fantastic live!!!fantastic voice...fantastic music....we danced all night long

Post subject: look away
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:06 am 
tim said at ioannina concert that look away will be the single of the new album.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:58 pm 

if lookaway is to be released as a single then they should be promoting it more as other than us loyal james fans who else is gonna know about it.........and out of interest ive been a huge fan for years of james been to many gigs and bought plenty of material down the years. MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GET TO MEET OR GET ON A GUEST LIST AT HAMERSMITH THIS YEAR WOULD BE A GREAT SURPRISE FOR MY GF IF I COULD PULL THAT OF?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:27 am 
[spam removed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:41 am 
internet still up for spamming in china then...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:06 pm 
My real name has been posted on your website and therefore I have hundreds of people searching me up on google. Please can somebody at admin contact me in order to have this information removed. I am not involved in your website, please remove my name immediately. I am a private person and I feel extremely distressed that this information has been enabled to be posted and not removed yet.

Admin, please contact me. / CA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:32 am 
Anonymous wrote:
My real name has been posted on your website and therefore I have hundreds of people searching me up on google. Please can somebody at admin contact me in order to have this information removed. I am not involved in your website, please remove my name immediately. I am a private person and I feel extremely distressed that this information has been enabled to be posted and not removed yet.

Admin, please contact me. / CA

Ha, is it my sister!

What do you say if I phone the English Hospital atnd tell them about you? That is what you did with me you see.

Ha, Ha eventually you may feel what you have done.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next